NGO Registration Under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in Pakistan is a very simple and useful way to register a Society, Association, Organization or any Educational Society.
Procedure for NGO Registration under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (Societies, NGOs, Mosques, Madaris, Trusts, Foundations, Associations & Organizations etc)
Societies having following objectives are registerable:
“Societies established for the purpose of promotion of science, charitable purpose, literature, or the fine arts, for instruction, the diffusion of useful knowledge, the foundation or maintenance of libraries or reading rooms for general use among the members or open to the public, or public museums and galleries of paintings and other works of art, collections of natural history, mechanical and philosophical inventions, instruments or designs”.
Registration of NGO under Societies Registration Act, 1860
- The proposed society should have at least 07 office bearers (Executive Body).
- Prepare two copies of Memorandum & Article of Association/Society.
- Memorandum of Association should be signed by all the members of the society
- Prepare the Minutes of the 1st meeting of the members of the society
- Office of the NGO shall be in Commercial Area.
- Registration fee of Rs. 500/- should be deposited in National Bank of Pakistan (National/State Bank of Pakistan) through a challan Form 32-A under the head of Account C-03818-Other receipt fee for Registration of Societies under Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Annual Progress / Audit Reports, details of projects / services, bank accounts and list of office bearers / executive body members along with contact numbers must be provided to Register Joint Stock Companies every year so as to avoid legal proceedings.
- Two signed copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- One copy of CNICs Attested and Pakistani National of all the Office Bearers / Executive Members and General Body Members
- Duly signed list of Office Bearers with mobile number (two copies)
- Complete office address, Office pad, website, telephone, fax number, email address and lease agreement / ownership proof of the office be provided
- Mobile numbers and email addresses of all the Office Bearers / Executive Members
Nature of NGOs registereable:
10 to 15 working days
Contact for Registration:
Mobile Club Consultants offers NGO Registration in all Cities of Punjab, Pakistan in very reasonable price. For Registration of NGO against any Act or detailed information, feel free to contact through following contact details:-
Registration through Mobile Club Consultants:
Consultants of this Firm are available to provide best services for registration of such types of NGOs. You need just to submit consultancy/documentation & registration i.e flat Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) anywhere from Punjab and fill up the form below and upload required documents. In just 15-20 working days you will be able to get Registration Certificate of your NGO.